- The NGO is established as a non-profit charitable organisation only.
- The Association and its endowments shall be administered in conformity with the provision of the rules, regulations and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The Trustees shall hold the trust fund and the income thereof upon that to apply the same for the purpose and in the manner hereinafter appearing but only if and in so far as such purposes shall be charitable.
Child Safety Education and Protection OBJECTIVES:
- To promote security and safety as well as well-being and development of all children especially in the provision of security and safety education.
- To create awareness among the general public of the need for security, safety and protection of children from harm.
- To ensure that no Nigerian child is left unprotected from danger or exploitations.
- To provide counselling, educational and awareness for children and young persons to enable them to become self-aware as far as safety and security are concerned.
- To work with other concerned citizens and organisations to protect children and young persons from abuse and oppression and ensure the enforcement of children’s legal rights
- To act as a pressure group on the Federal, State and Local Governments of Nigeria and other governmental authorities to perform their statutory duties under the Children and Young Persons Law Cap 26 Laws of Lagos State 1973 and other relevant
- To encourage cooperating with and between the Police, Governmental Authorities i.e. the Judiciary, the Welfare Authorities and non-governmental organisations
- To work for the protection, well—being and development of children and young persons.
- To ensure improved legislation concerning the rights and protection of children and young persons and to bring about effective implementation of legislation concerning children and young persons
- To procure to be written and printed, published, issued and circulated gratuitously or otherwise any report or periodicals, books, pamphlets, leaflets or the documents for the purpose of enhancing awareness and focus of protection of children and young persons.
- To obtain, collect, and receive money and funds by way of contributions, donations, legacies, grants and any other lawful methods and accept and receive gifts of property of any description whether subject to any special trust or not, in order to carry out the foregoing objectives.